• FORUM
  • LOGIN
  • ADVERTISE

Ham Radio Licence Exam in New Delhi

Upcoming ASOC (Amateur Station Operator's Certificate/Ham Radio) examinations & related informations

Ham Radio Licence Exam in New Delhi

Postby shafihusain » Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:42 pm

Dear sirs.
I am glad to know that there are so many of us in our country as well pursuing DX as a hobby where I thought it was only me.
I been carrying radio with me since I was five. Even my 7th birthday gift was a National AM band pocket radio. Now, I have many radio receivers that I use for shortwave listening mainly Sony's ICF SW 7600 GR, Ccrain SW Pocket and Grundig G6 with 23 ft wire antenna from Kaito. However, I am now I am highly motivated to take this hobby to its achievement of General Radio Operation Licence to enjoy maximum out of it.
The reason I am writing this today is to appreciate http://www.hamradio.in's contribution to the unfortunately dwindling radio world and if I could also put some of my contributions. Also, I am preparing for exam and learning the morse code so, I would request all interested candidates to put their name so that we can contact each other and decide upon a date of exam or month rather. I would urge all the 'Delhi resident' candidates to come forward to this forum.
shafihusain

Re: Ham Radio Licence Exam in New Delhi

Postby Nooman » Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:07 pm

I am interested in writing the exam.
Nuwais. 9891617057.
Nooman

Postby Nooman » Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:13 pm

Hi friends,
I have submitted my form for the next month exam. I visited the wireless monitoring station in New Delhi. The amateur section is very helpful and interested to help candidates. I have applied for the October 2016. If someone is interested to write just WhatsApp me and I can send you the forms, details etc.

73s,
Nuwais.
Nooman

Postby Nooman » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:41 am

Hi friends,

There is an ASOC Exam on 7th Feb 2017 at 10.30am at the New Delhi Monitoring station.

If someone wants to write the exam, please get in touch with the monitoring station with your completed forms as quickly as possible so that you can appear for the same exam.

Regards,
Nuwais.
Nooman

Return to ASOC examinations