- PstRotator handles just about every controllable rotator in common use.
PstRotator suports separate antenna rotator controllers for Azimuth and Elevation control.
PstRotator includes automatic tracking for satellite or EME communications, and some well known loggers are supported:
WSJT, Z-Track, Trak_SM, GJTracker, EME System
WXtrack, WinOrbit, Orbitron, Nova for Windows, Sat_Explorer, SatPC32.
VQLog, TacLog, Win-Test, N1MM, MixW.
PstRotator supports multi-users remote control over TCP/IP.
Version: 4.11 | Added on: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:50 am | Downloads: 915 | File Size: 4.04 MB
- Signals Analyzer is the unique offline signal analyzer. It is designed specially to help everyone, who is into ham sphere and interested in the signals. The main goal of SA-it is to help everyone from professional analysts to amateurs in such not easy task as analysis of the signals. We surely can say that SA program has the unique set of tools, which allows to do very high-quality analysis of the various signals and also unclear, strange, unknown signals. Surely You can become professional signal analyst with SA help. There are free and commercial versions of SA.
Version: free | Added on: Tue May 12, 2009 2:33 am | Downloads: 1911 | File Size: 1 Bytes
- Enables you design dishes.
One of the hardest thing about creating dishes is
approximating a parabola curve.
This will make it a bit more easy.
Includes source code.
Version: 0 | Added on: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:06 am | Downloads: 2937 | File Size: 81.89 kB
- Gpredict is a real-time satellite tracking and orbit prediction application. It can track an unlimited number of satellites and display their position and other data in lists, tables, maps, and polar plots (radar view). Gpredict can also predict the time of future passes for a satellite, and provide you with detailed information about each pass.
Version: 0.9 | Added on: Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:45 am | Downloads: 3015 | File Size: 2.30 MB
- Morse Tutor is a program written in C++. It can be used for learning or sending morse code. It is completely free. The file includes the source code.
Version: 0 | Added on: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:17 am | Downloads: 6738 | File Size: 32.00 kB
- For licensed hams, EchoLink® software opens up new possibilities for communicating around the world with other amateurs. Your PC links you or your local repeater to any of thousands of other stations over the Internet.
EchoLink® software is offered free of charge to licensed Amateur Radio operators worldwide, for Amateur Radio use only. Please note that you must hold a valid Amateur Radio license in order to use EchoLink. After installing the program, you must provide proof of license if you wish to use it; see Authentication for more information.
Version: 1.9.892 | Added on: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:51 pm | Downloads: 4485 | File Size: 2.30 MB
- Description: Learn Morse code by the Koch method, which teaches reflexive responses to each Morse character. The software can also add noise and QSB to simulate a real world environment.
you can also read the reviews at
Version: 8 | Added on: Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:09 pm | Downloads: 8429 | File Size: 660.79 kB
- Learn Morse code as quickly as possible and without gimmicks. The structured course lessons are based on an adaptation of the Koch method. If you can successfully complete the lessons then you are certain to pass the 5 wpm code test. No previous knowledge of Morse code is assumed. You are gently introduced to a few characters in the early lessons. Then you work through to the final lesson at your own pace, adding characters as you go.
Version: 1.1 | Added on: Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:56 pm | Downloads: 3457 | File Size: 1.37 MB
- Morse code trainer for Windows, useful to Novice and Expert. Offers a choice of built-in structured training courses to teach you the basics. Then get up to speed using features to motivate and track progress. Ready for a test? Then take a built-in code test to boost your confidence. Speed fiend? Brush up your receiving skills to 48 wpm. Add QSB and QRN for extra realistic simulated QSOs.
Version: 1.610 | Added on: Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:56 pm | Downloads: 3595 | File Size: 2.20 MB
- Satscape is a Freeware Program for the PC. It produces real-time displays of where any Satellite is, and predicts passes for your locale.
Their positions can be calculated very accurately using pure maths, no need for a huge radar dish in your back garden. Satscape will do the maths for you, and present their positions in a nice graphical way. Passes over your part of the world can be predicted weeks in advance in a matter of seconds.
Version: 2.02 | Added on: Sat Jun 11, 2005 4:13 pm | Downloads: 3295 | File Size: 6.00 MB