- An infra red remote controlled electronic fan regulator with a timer to turn off fan. Details are in circuits/projects area in this site
Version: 0.7 | Added on: Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:00 pm | Downloads: 1866 | File Size: 98.32 kB
- PiKdev is a simple graphic IDE for the development of PIC-based applications.
It currently supports assembly language. C language is also supported for PIC 18 devices.
PiKdev is developed in C++ under Linux and is based on the KDE environment.
Version: 0.9.2 | Added on: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:01 am | Downloads: 2097 | File Size: 1.20 MB
- Piklab is an integrated development environment (IDE) for applications based on Microchip PIC and dsPIC microcontrollers similar to the MPLAB environment. It integrates with several compiler and assembler toolchains (like gputils, sdcc, c18) and with the GPSim simulator. It supports the most common programmers (serial, parallel, ICD2, Pickit2, PicStart+, JDM), the ICD2 debugger, and several bootloaders (Tiny, Pickit2, and Picdem). It also support the MultiPiC Programmer listed here.
Version: 0.15.3 | Added on: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:36 am | Downloads: 3397 | File Size: 1.36 MB
- A higly stable VFO based on DDS (Direct Digital Synthesizer) technology. The frequency range is from 0 to 80MHz. The main features are: Direct Frequency entry using Keypad, CW/LSB/USB mods and band selection out puts are provided. It uses PIC16F628 and AD9850/51 and a two line LCD Display.
The difference with the 3.x releases is, this having 9 band selections instead of 4 bands, with help of an additional PIC.
Version: 4.0 | Added on: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:35 pm | Downloads: 29358 | File Size: 216.00 kB
- Programs : PIC16F818, 16F819, 16F630, 16F676, PIC 18F, PIC18F1320, PIC18F6620, 18F242, 18F248, 18F252, 18F258, 18F442, 18F448, 18F452, 18F458, 12C508, 16C84, 16F84, PIC 16F877, 16F74, 24C16, 24C32, 93C46, 90S1200, 59C11, 89C2051, 89S53, 250x0, PIC, AVR , 80C51 etc.
This software package allows you to program all types of serial programmable Integrated Circuits using Windows 95/98/NT/2000/ME/XP
Version: 1.06A | Added on: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:17 pm | Downloads: 15447 | File Size: 728.00 kB
- ACE is a interpreter for a subset of standard ANSI C that runs on the PIC family of microprocessors. The advantage of an interpreted system for a novice are that little detailed knowledge of the hardware is required and that it is (nearly) impossible to crash the system due to a programming error.
There are about 45 PIC registers available to the user in the 16F84 version. There are 9 IO ports which can be programmed by the user and 2 standard RC servos are controlled.
Version: 1.1 | Added on: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:05 pm | Downloads: 8783 | File Size: 29 Bytes
- A higly stable VFO based on DDS (Direct Digital Synthesizer) technology. The frequency range is from 0 to 80MHz. The main features are: Direct Frequency entry using Keypad, CW/LSB/USB mods and band selection out puts are provided. It uses PIC16F628 and AD9850/51 and a two line LCD Display
Version: 3.2 | Added on: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:40 pm | Downloads: 26121 | File Size: 208.00 kB
- We are introducing a simple project using PIC16F873A/876A. A Dual time Digital Clock.
Features are : Dual time (Standard time + another time - GMT), Counts seconds, minutes, hours, day, date, month and year, Alarm, 12 hour / 24 hour time format, Leap year correction valid up to 2100
Version: 1.2 | Added on: Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:30 pm | Downloads: 21901 | File Size: 26.50 kB
- Here is that interesting project which helps us to measure over a wide range Frequency also Inductance and Capacitance of electronic components and resonant frequency of Crystals with high accuracy, with the cost of an ordinary frequency counter.
Now PCB Design is available, Please visit Circuits section of this site
Version: 1.0 | Added on: Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:22 pm | Downloads: 43908 | File Size: 133.00 kB
- Win PIC Programmer source code - WinPic was written in Borland C++ Builder V4 for Windows
Version: 0 | Added on: Mon Oct 11, 2004 7:46 pm | Downloads: 10437 | File Size: 0 Bytes